Monday, January 17, 2011

life goes on..(ignore)




so dead in third week
the pain just never goes away
headache hang around at the most inappropriate time
ive been torn apart
broken
panic
half way dying

I have a lot to do
Study for GRE, ask for recommendation letters, personal statement…etc.
Can I finish all those before the deadline? I really don’t know.
way too little progress on my stupid papers, homework and midterm exam…
i dont have time to be sick
and i dont have the luxury time to lie on bed to get recovered
What I can do is keep studying, trying my best with no regrets.
It’s the only way for me to success
Sometimes I know what you pay is not equal to what you get but if you wouldn't pay, don't ever think of getting back a penny.
can i make it thru the dead week and be survived in the even deadER week coming ahead?

Apart from academic,
Sometimes I proud of myself because of my impetuous,
in parallel, I hate myself because of it.
I just can’t hide my feelings in front of people,
I am trying to keep my smile.

The complex human relationship
and something so called friendship
is the thing I never understand

I can't find anyone to hold me, to be reluctant me to leave.
Deeply, I can't acquaint thoroughly with at least a person in that group.
I don't know what has happened, just feels like I am not as close as before with familiar friend.

If it is the way it is,
Should I leave..?

No comments:

Post a Comment